For Admission from any country Contact: email@example.com Ph: +919163195767 Whatsapp: +919874882465 ( India ) +919831762263 ( India ) +79685462045 ( Russia ) RUSSIA OFFICE 01: 3.5, KRASNODONSKAYA ST, MOSCOW, RUSSIA.
RUSSIA OFFICE 02: UL. BOGDANA KHELMINTSKAYA - 31, OFC - 909, Republic Mordovia Saransk, Russia - 430005
ADMISSION OFFICE: KOLKATA OMKAR MEDICOM, 221 TALPUKUR, BAGHAJATIN ROAD, KOLKATA, INDIA, PIN: 700086 DELHI OFFICE: OMKAR MEDICOM, 210 VISHAL TOWER, JANAKPURI DC, NEW DELHI, INDIA, PIN: 110058
CHENNAI OFFICE 2nd Floor, 2B, Asirwad, 3 McNichols Road, Chetput, Chennai 600031 Ph: +91 98409 61078
PHILIPPINES OFFICE: 12, Rhapsody Street, Sta. Cevelia Village, Las Pinas city - 1740 Manila, Philippines.
CHINA OFFICE: OMKAR MEDICOM, 22, SHUYANGYONG ROAD, NANNING, GUANGXI, P. R. CHINA
Chuvash State University Total Cost for 6 yrs MBBS / MD course: Rs 12,28,000/- (approx), only food extra. ( NO HIDDEN COST ) 1st YEAR CHARGES:
2nd year to 6th year charges
1. Tuition Fees should be paid directly to the university.
2. Final amount may differ slightly on the basis of currency exchange rate on the date of payment.
Food expenses: 1,00,000 Ruble ( Rs 100000 approx ) per head per year ( to be paid at actual daily basis in the University canteen)
Its better if students can cook their own food in the Chuvash University hostel. Then cost will come down to Rs 60,000 per year.
We have never and we will not ever keep anything that can be termed as HIDDEN COST. We simply do not want the students to face any sort of problems related with money after reaching Russia. That is why we have explained everything clearly here in this mail. Even after this if you require any sort of clarification on any matter, kindly call us anytime to clear your doubts.
Admission Requirements and Required documents: (Some Documents can be done after getting the Offer Letter)
1. Minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, the rule is 50% (40% for SC, ST and OBC as per MCI),
2. 17 years of age completed as of December 31 3. Passport Photocopy, (passport should be available within August 15th)
4. Passport Size photographs
5. Birth Certificate in English or Hindi ( or Translated and Notarized ) 6. Education certificates/transcript of records 10th & 12th / Intermediate mark sheets
7. Police clearance certificate (PCC, may be required)
The student can apply in any of one the following options:
1. Once we get your application along with the documents mentioned in the admission requirements, we shall write back to you with questions, comments and Details.
2. We submit Your Application to the admission committee for international students of University.
3. The University will give us the instruction as to accept the application or reject it.
4. If the University instructs to proceed with the admission of student we intimate you.
5. We do all the formalities and send you the acceptance letter from the University.
6. Once the acceptance letter is given to the student the student has to submit his Passport copy soon. 8. Then we apply for the visa in the nearest Embassy/ Consulate of Russia.
9. The visa is issued and you notify us of the studentís date of journey.
10. The student travels to Moscow.
11. University officials and our officials from Omkar Medicom, shall be there in the airport to receive the student. 12. He/She is put in accommodation provided by the university.
13. The next day the student pays the tuition and hostel fees to the international student department and join the course.
14. If the student has any problems, our officials are there 24 hours to help the student.
Please Note that we will accompany you in batch of minimum 15 or more students from Delhi airport to the University. But if any student gets his / her passport very late, then he or she will have to go alone. But our officials will pick him / her from Moscow airport and do the rest process. Going to Russia alone is very easy and hassleless.
Too much Limited seats in our University, so Apply now. For Application Form and other relevant details, Call us at +919874882465 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org